It is the easy natural things that can calm our bodies and our minds and get us farther down the healing road. Herbs and essential oils are two of the easiest to add to your daily routine and receive the most benefits. Keep it simple, keep it inexpensive.
Overview – Fun and Inexpensive
- 34 products worth $567.48
- 22 eBooks, 4 eCourses, 6 printable packs, & 2 membership sites (Dr. Eric Z)
- 444 recipes, 184 printables
- $47 now 2019, for a limited time, Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle
Keep It Simple
Don’t complicated the simple.
Add organic herbs and essential oils to your daily routine.
Herbs – in your local grocery store;
- look for FRESH herbs in the produce area, labeled “USDA Certified Organic“
- look for DRIED herbs in the spice aisle, labeled “USDA Certified Organic”
- add them to your meals; do not be afraid to experiment, a little goes a long way
- Remember that there are essential oil wars going on with claims of who has the best
- Don’t get caught up in the stress of the claims war, that is too much drama for a healing journey
- The goal is to get started,
howeverYOU chose to do so
- Adding one single essential oil into your daily routine is a calm way to start
- Lavender is a basic, inexpensive starter that has calming properties
Keeping it simple means, just start adding some herbs and essential oils to your daily routine. Don’t make it complicated or it might not happen.
Keep It Inexpensive
- Certified Organic is worth every penny
- Reduces chemicals in your diet
- Increases nutrients
- Increases taste
Look for the official USDA Organic Seal
Essential Oils – quality does count, they are more “therapeutic” the better the quality
- Lavender is a basic, inexpensive starter that has calming properties (evidence the relaxing effect of inhaling lavender oil ~ PubMed NCBI)
- Orange is a basic, inexpensive starter (used for the treatment of anxiety symptoms ~ PubMed NCBI)
- If you have the money, Frankincense is worth every penny for its benefits (verify the reported therapeutic properties ~ PubMed NCBI)
This is a limited time offer.
Becoming a “member” allows you to receive additional discounts. When filling out the form, please use CODE 2880646 when it asks you for “Sponsor” or “Enroller” ID number.
Put the pure herbs and essential oils into your lifestyle and you will be amazed at the results. Keep it simple and inexpensive so you move through the healing journey.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself. If it is not good enough for me, it certainly is not good enough for you!!
HEALTH COACH DISCLAIMER: Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained and certified Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.