Hormones to bras, woman have specific health care challenges. Ditch the bra and gain a new perspective. Help your body care for itself, at any age.
You don’t have to settle for dull moods, foggy brains, flabby bellies, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, low libido, weight gain, and bone loss so “common” and “accepted” with getting older. There are natural, effective and easy-to-implement solutions to balance your hormones. Sign up is NOW for March 18-24, 2019 summit, sign up today!!!
Ditch The Bra
Studies indicate that bras are unhealthy. Common sense might have been the first indicator on this one. Same with high heels. Both can be fun at times but come on ladies, let’s find some limits to what we do for looks. Be beautiful just the way you are!!!
Ladies,Ditch the Bra For Your Health – Part 1
- Ladies, Ditch the Bra… – Part 2
- Ladies, Ditch the Bra – GreenMedInfo
Breast Cancer, Since We Are On The Subject
Know your breast cancer facts. Not everything you hear on the street or in your doctor’s office is the truth.
We don’t have to become bra burners or political activists to take care of our own health with the facts.
- Breast Cancer Cover-Up Continues – GreenMedInfo
- Science-based research on breast cancer – you pick the article – GreenMedInfo
Breast exam alternatives…
- How X-Ray Mammography Is Accelerating The Epidemic of Cancer – GreenMedInfo
- Benefits of Mammography May Be Overstated While Risks Are Underestimated – Dr. Mercola
- Women were more likely to have breast cancer that was overdiagnosed… GreenMedInfo
- There is mounting evidence that randomized trials have overestimated the ability of mammography screening… Green MedInfo
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself. If it is not good enough for me, it certainly is not good enough for you!!
HEALTH COACH DISCLAIMER: Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained and certified Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.