Headaches, brain fog, stomach aches, soreness, joint pain, fatigue, the list is endless during chronic illness and it is all miserable. What if you could get some immediate relief without medicine? Shrek, John Wayne
ONE simple concept can change everything.
Every time I try to explain this concept I use Elvis Presley and John Wayne as examples. Most people know who they are. Some people can create a visual in their minds-eye of both of them when they were young, then as they got older, then right before they both died. At the end of their lives, they both visibly carried more weight than their bodies could handle. Both were highly photographed so many of us can easily recall the images. Both were reported to have had 60-70 pounds of fecal matter INSIDE of them at death.
With this minds-eye visual, think about ALL of our bodies. Over the years, they take their toll. The store up the junk we eat, the toxins we encounter, the emotional baggage we don’t let go of. Even babies are born with approximately 200 chemicals in their systems.
This is the time and place that we are alive and we can choose to deal with it. Let’s move out the baggage by using our colons. It can bring immediate relief of many symptoms (pain, congestion, headaches, joint discomfort, food sensitivity symptoms, brain fog, etc, etc, etc.)
Peristalsis – Movement
Peristalsis is the involuntary constriction and relaxation of the muscles of the intestine or another canal, creating wave-like movements that push the contents of the canal forward.
Get It Moving…
Somehow it has become a cultural norm to NOT go. Use your own brain and think this out. Why in tarnation do we want to keep all those toxins inside of us, causing discomfort and disease????
What is “normal” for the human body? Anything less than having a bowel movement once a day is harmful to your body. Anyone with chronic illness, trying to move through it instead of getting stuck in it, can try to have 2-3 bowel movements a day.
This ONE single act can bring so much relief to everything that I cannot emphasize it enough. You can literally feel better immediately. Then you have the incentive to keep working on it, moving the years worth of yuck-and-muck OUT.
As you gain energy because you are not carrying this baggage around, you will have clearer thinking and move on to clearing out other organs. Without the colon
I know, easier said than done, especially with chronic illness and all the stress that comes with it, slowing down the whole process.
- Hydration – clean pure water – at least half your body weight in ounces daily (if someone weighed 150 pounds, they drink at least 100 ounces daily)
- Room temperature water (or warm water) increases digestion
- Cold water decreases digestion
- Drinking a large glass upon waking helps wash out the toxins built up overnight
- Food can assist in the efforts –
- If you can tolerate raw produce, increase it, if not, cook it
- Peel fruit and veggies, easier to digest without peels
- Bone broth can help to nourish the digestive system making it easier to “work”
- Ghee is a fun assistant – it helps to heal the digestive system and creates a “slippery slope”
- Lessen the amount of meat you eat (if you have Lyme, remember that sometimes we feel better when we eat small amounts of meat, find YOUR balance)
- The better quality pure food that you consume, the better
- Eating more – eating one heavy meal during the most digestible time of day (high noon) can help to move things through
- Eating small amounts of food all day takes way too much of your bodies energy
- Eating less – intermittent fasting (stop eating around 8 p.m. and don’t eat anything until 8 a.m.)
- Increase that time frame as you get used to it
- When you are ready, fast safely for 24 hours and that gives the digestive system a rest, allowing it to move things through better
- Supplements to assist (CAUTION: do NOT use products that are habit forming)
- Bowel Mover by CellCore Biosciences – This is the perfect blend of ingredients in the proper ratio designed to provide non-habit-forming, safe, effective digestive support.
- Reduce stress – I know, SO hard while chronically ill, but ya just gotta address it
Don’t forget the big picture. Go back and read the Drainage Funnel 101. We are on a healing journey, taking one step at a time. Back up and look at the bigger picture of this process.
BOWEL MOVER – DIGESTIVE & DETOX SUPPORTSale!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself. If it is not good enough for me, it certainly is not good enough for you!!
HEALTH COACH DISCLAIMER: Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained and certified Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.