Time to “cowboy up” and get ready for the Full Moon Challenge. The next full moon will occur on July 16th, 2019 at 5:38 PM ET and will be a Full Buck Moon. With a decrease in melatonin weakening the immune system and an increase in serotonin enabling parasite mobility, it’s the perfect time to provide your body with extra support to maximize detox results.
Hit those parasite critters during the full moon, while they’re the most active and cause you the most harm.
What is it?
The Full Moon Challenge is a concerted effort to take advantage of the natural effect a full moon has on parasitic activity in the body. During these periods, parasites are more active due to the combination of decreased melatonin levels in the body and increased production of serotonin, which parasites utilize as fuel.
Melatonin is the neurotransmitter that helps the body to fight parasites, while serotonin is a neurotransmitter that allows parasites mobility.
The combined effectiveness of Para 2 for stirring up parasites and Para 1 for grabbing and removing them, alongside our powerful, yet tolerable BioToxin Binder provide an effective 1-2-3 combination designed to produce tangible results from your anti-parasitic activities.
REMEMBER: CellCore Biosciences products are exactly the same as Microbe Formula products (same owners, same products, different label).
July 2019 Full Moon Challenge
Follow the challenge that best fits where you are at on your own detox journey. Choose the Beginner Level if you have never used our products before. Choose the Intermediate Level if you have only used our products for 2-3 months. Choose the Advanced Level if you have been taking our products for over 3 months.
Beginner — 3 Days – start July 15 / end July 17, 2019
- for individuals new to CellCore products (The Amazing Protocol)
- start ONE day before Full Moon, including day of Full Moon, finish on day after Full Moon
Intermediate — 5 Days – start July 14 / end July 18, 2019
- for individuals who have used CellCore products 2-3 months
- start TWO days before Full Moon, including day of Full Moon, finish two days after Full Moon
Advanced — 7 Days – start July 13 / end July 19, 2019
- for individuals who have used CellCore products 3+ months
- start THREE days before Full Moon, include day of Full Moon, finish three days after Full Moon
Don’t forget, drainage needs to be in place, draining out what you are detoxing. Phase 01 is the drainage part of The Amazing Protocol.
Dosage questions — follow directions
The Full Moon Kit includes:
- 1 bottle of Para 1 = Mimosa Pudica Seed
- Game-changing Health: CellCore’s flagship immune and digestive support product
- Used For Centuries: Specially designed to scrape and scrub toxins, parasites, heavy metals, biofilm, and other unwanted elements from your body
- Safe To Use: No harmful side effects
- 1 bottle of Para 2
- Detox Your System: Remove toxins, parasites, mold, fungus, and bacteria
- Powerful Immune And Digestive Support: Designed with a special, multi-herb formula
- Maximize Your Immune System: Detox your body and maximize your natural abilities
- Restore Your Health: Contains BioActive Carbon Complex to restore health to chelated areas of the body
- 1 bottle of BioToxin Binder
- Remove Toxins:
Finds,binds to,and removes toxins from your system
- Better Digestive Health: Feel better with proper digestive support
- Restore Overall Wellness: Help your body restore its natural, overall wellness
- Remove Toxins:
Have Some Fun – A Cowboy’s Work Is Never Done
While we are “cowboying up” during this full moon challenge we might as well have some fun. Do you remember Sonny & Cher? A Cowboy’s Work is Never Done
Full Moon Challenge DIRECTIONS
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself. If it is not good enough for me, it certainly is not good enough for you!!
HEALTH COACH DISCLAIMER: Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained and certified Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.