Time to get ready for the Full Moon Challenge. The next full moon will occur on March 9, 2020, at 1:48 PM ET and is called a Full Worm Moon. Parasites have become common because toxicity is more common. Parasites thrive in a toxic body. Parasite mobility is increased during the full moon allowing the cleanse to be most effectively timed. With a decrease in melatonin weakening the immune system and an increase in serotonin enabling parasite mobility, it’s the perfect time to provide your body with extra support to maximize true detox results.
Hit those parasite critters during the Full Moon, while they’re the most active and cause you the most harm.
We have all heard of the toxicity epidemic. Parasites thrive in toxicity so they are more common than ever because we are more toxic than ever. Parasites will hold on to (hide) heavy metals, viruses, retroviruses, bacteria, mold, etc etc. As we parasite cleanse, we rid our body of these unwanted troubles that may lead to disease in our bodies.
That is why so many are jumping into the parasite cleanse using the Full Moon Challenge, while the parasites are active and having a detrimental party inside of you, you can hit ’em!!
What is the Full Moon Challenge?
The Full Moon Challenge is a concerted effort to take advantage of the natural effect a Full Moon has on parasitic activity in the body. During these periods, parasites are more active due to the combination of decreased melatonin levels in the body and increased production of serotonin, which parasites utilize as fuel.
Melatonin is the neurotransmitter that helps the body to fight parasites, while serotonin is a neurotransmitter that allows parasites’ mobility.
The combined effectiveness of Para 2 for stirring up parasites and Para 1 for grabbing and removing them, alongside our powerful, yet tolerable BioToxin Binder provide an effective 1-2-3 combination designed to produce tangible results from your anti-parasitic activities.
- Gut Scrubbing
- Grabbing onto parasites, biofilm and other pathogens with Mimosa pudica seed so they can no longer interfere with gut functioning
- Immune Support
- Assist your body in killing and clearing parasites while enhancing digestive health
- GI and Microbiome Support
- Increase gut motility to expel toxins to optimize gut functioning and create microbiome diversity
REMEMBER: CellCore Biosciences products are exactly the same as Microbe Formula products (same owners, same products, different label).
|Full Moon Calendar 2020|
|Full Moon Date|
|Native American Name|
|Time of Full Moon|
1:48 PM Eastern Time
Full Moon Lore
Full Moon names date back to Native Americans of North America. Tribes kept track of the seasons by giving distinctive names to each recurring full Moon. There was some variation in the full Moon names, but in general, the same ones were consistent among regional tribes. European settlers followed that custom and created some of their own names.~ Farmer’s Almanac
March 9, 2020 Full Moon
As the temperature begins to warm and the ground begins to thaw, earthworm casts appear, heralding the return of the robins. The more northern tribes knew this Moon as the Full Crow Moon, when the cawing of crows signaled the end of winter; or the Full Crust Moon, because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night.
The Full Sap Moon, marking the time of tapping maple trees, is another variation. To the settlers, it was also known as the Lenten Moon, and was considered to be the last full Moon of winter. ~ Farmers Almanac, Full Moon Names and Meanings
March’s full moon is commonly called the Full Worm Moon. This is because of the earthworms that wriggle out of the ground as the earth begins to thaw in March. Here’s a little known fact about March’s full moon: it was called the Worm Moon only by Southern Native American tribes. In fact, there’s no way the Nothern tribes would have ever called it the Worm Moon – and the reason why is fascinating. ~ Moon Giant, March
Read about the current full moon …
March Full Moon Challenge
Follow the challenge that best fits where you are at on your own detox journey. Choose the Beginner Level if you have never used our products before. Choose the Intermediate Level if you have only used our products for 2-3 months. Choose the Advanced Level if you have been taking our products for over 3 months.
Beginner — 3 Days – start March 8 / end March 10, 2020
- for individuals new to CellCore products
- start ONE day before Full Moon, including the day of Full Moon, finish the on the day after Full Moon
Intermediate — 5 Days – start March 7 / end March 11, 2020
- for individuals who have used CellCore products 2-3 months
- start TWO days before Full Moon, including the day of Full Moon, finish two days after Full Moon
Advanced — 7 Days – start March 6 / end March 12, 2020
- for individuals who have used CellCore products 3+ months
- start THREE days before Full Moon, including the day of Full Moon, finish three days after Full Moon
On Fire, Keep Rolling — New Moon – March 24, 2020
- Once you become seasoned in the Full Moon Challenge, ADD the New Moon to the mix
- Include the New Moon (halfway between full moons)
- Follow same instructions for Full Moon
- This way, you are doing BOTH the Full and New Moons
- Moon Giant dates of New Moons 2020
Don’t forget, drainage needs to be in place, draining out what you are detoxing. Phase 01 is the drainage part of CellCore Protocol using CellCore products.
Dosage Questions — Follow Directions
You can also contact me to get additional information and assistance. As one of the CellCore practitioners, I am happy to assist with their products so that you are successful.
The Full Moon Kit includes:
- 1 bottle of Para 1 = Mimosa Pudica Seed
- Game-changing Health: CellCore’s flagship immune and digestive support product
- Used For Centuries: Specially designed to scrape and scrub toxins, parasites, heavy metals, biofilm, and other unwanted elements from your body
- Safe To Use: No harmful side effects
- 1 bottle of Para 2
- Detox Your System: Remove toxins, parasites, mold, fungus, and bacteria
- Powerful Immune And Digestive Support: Designed with a special, multi-herb formula
- Maximize Your Immune System: Detox your body and maximize your natural abilities
- Restore Your Health: Contains BioActive Carbon Complex to restore health to chelated areas of the body
- 1 bottle of BioToxin Binder
- Remove Toxins:
Finds,binds to,and removes toxins from your system
- Better Digestive Health: Feel better with proper digestive support
- Restore Overall Wellness: Help your body restore its natural, overall wellness
- Remove Toxins:
Full Moon Challenge DIRECTIONS
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself. If it is not good enough for me, it certainly is not good enough for you!!
HEALTH COACH DISCLAIMER: Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained and certified Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.