Party-friendly healthy treat. Enjoy the fun of eating healthy with chia, chocolate pudding, and mandarins.
For Taste & Health
Chia seed pudding is packed with nutrients: high in fiber & protein, Omega-3, antioxidants, magnesium, iron, and calcium.
Start the Night Before
Chia seeds are best when soaked overnight – in taste and ability to digest.
Make this recipe the night before to have a luscious breakfast.
Make this recipe in the morning to serve for dinner dessert.
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or 1/2 teaspoon stevia)
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon mandarin peel zest (optional)
- Blend everything except chia seeds in blender until smooth.
- Whisk in chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into glass containers and refrigerate at least 4 hours to let gel. Stir several times during the first hour to help it gel evenly.
- When ready to serve, add a scoop of Crazy Amazing Chocolate Pudding and some mandarin orange slices.
Enjoy food! The better we eat with fun, the better we feel, the better we act and the better our world becomes.
Maribeth Baxter, MBEC (Mind-Body Eating Coach)
Donations accepted to serve others on their chronic illness journey. Maribeth Baxter, MBEC provides voluntary certified health coaching services to the financially limited during their time of crisis.